NGO Partnership System - Planning Commission (GOI) Initiative
The NGO Partnership System (NGO-PS) is a welcome initiative launched by the Planning Commission, Government of India to provide a platform for interaction between Voluntary organizations/Non Governmental Organisations and key Government departments/Ministries/bodies.
The NGO-PS is free to all website which the planning commission is using to create a database of all the various VO's/NGO's across India to foster better transparency, efficiency and accountability between them and the government institutions.
The Government is calling all the VO's/NGO's to come forward and register themselves on this system to access information on various schemes of the participating Ministries/ Departments/ Government Bodies.The GOI is also planning to provide a facility for loans disbursal and approval through this system.
As a signed in user, an individual can
• Get With Planning Commission of existing VOs / NGOs across India
• Get With Planning Commission of the schemes of the above Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies offering grants to VOs / NGOs
• Apply on - line for NGO grants *
• Track status of applications for grants *
The participating ministries as of now are as below:
• Ministry of Culture
• Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
• Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
• Ministry of Tribal Affairs
• Ministry of Women & Child Development
• Department of Higher Education
• Department of School Education & Literacy
• National AIDS Control Organization (NACO)
• Council for Advancement of People's Action and Rural Technology (CAPART)
• Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB)
Ashoka NGO Consultancy can help you to get register with Planning commission ( as NGO Partnership ) please send us following With Planning Commission of your organisation on email@example.com
1. Name of VO/NGO
2. Copy of Registration Certificate
3. Copy of Memorandum, Artical (Rules and Regulation)
4. Copy of Pan card
6. Ph and Mo no.
After getting the information from you we start the process of NGO Registration with Planning Commission